Plan Your Event
Camp Allendale is a Christian Camp and Retreat Center owned and operated by a fellowship of independent local Christian Church/Churches of Christ congregations not affiliated with any national ecclesiastical organization. They have only Christ as their creed and hold the Scriptures as the only rule in faith and practice.
It is Camp Allendale’s desire to be used of God to fulfill His purpose in the lives of men, women, and especially youth and children. Camp Allendale host churches, schools, families, not-for-profit groups, civic groups, and business whose beliefs and practices are not in conflict with our Statement of Faith and Practice.
To request pricing and potential dates please complete the Rental Request Form.
Allendale’s Retreat Center is a great place to have your next group or corporate retreat. Our retreat season begins the last week of July and ends in the last weeks of May. Discounts available during the months of December to March.
Facilities are available for:
- Rentals (Churches, schools, business, etc.)
- Other Gatherings
People choose Allendale for Retreats Because…
- Great Location -Our Christian Retreat Center is only 25 miles south of Indianapolis
- Beautiful Setting -Wooded, secluded area with several hiking trails and two lakes
- Many Free Amenities & Activities -Amenities include hi speed wifi in meeting rooms, marker boards, sound systems, TV/DVD/VCR, video projectors, etc. Activities include Ping pong, carpetball, watercraft, volleyball, soccer, disc golf, human foosball, playgrounds, climbing shelter, etc
- Activities for a Fee -Hayrides, Climbing Tower, Giant Swing, 8-person Zip Line, Low Ropes Course, Bazooka Ball, and Paintball
- Great Meals -Buffet style-with salad bar, nice variety, plenty of food
- Flexible Lodging -Various types and sizes of modern dorm style lodging
What People are saying about their stay at Allendale . . .
- “My students had a great time. You all have a wonderful facility and staff. Thanks for a great weekend!” – N.B., Franklin College
- “Such a good experience. I’ve never organized a retreat before and was very thankful for all the tips and pointers. Amazing experience!” – D.N., Cornerstone Baptist Church
- “We had so much fun! Thank you for all your help and organization. We will definitely look to Camp Allendale for future events.” – A.A., IU-Alpha Delta Phi
- “Sarah and Tim did an amazing job facilitating the low ropes course. Jennifer was such a great, helpful coordinator to get everything prepared ahead of time. We love Camp Allendale!” -L.D., Speedway Church